Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I don't know how the stars were lined up this past week but it has been quite the week! My girlfriend's husband was killed in a tragic construction accident, then a grandaughter of a friend at work passed away -- she was only 13 days old. Then if you read Jana's blog, that will fill you in on what's been going on there along with Kyle's son, Brigham having RSV and it turned into brochioitis (that's different than bronchitis).

I'm so grateful for my family and the joy they bring to me. I'm also grateful for the plan of salvation and knowing that we will see each other again after this life. Life is so short -- forget some of the little things and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. YIKES! That is a tough week! I am sorry!

    On the bright side...3 posts in one week! I am LOVIN it!

    Our prayers are with your friend and co-worker...and of course our sweet Briggy.

    ReplyDelete