Saturday, February 28, 2009

Maybe . . . Spring is on it's way!

Can you believe it's the end of February? I'm excited to see spring -- our bulbs are starting to come up through the dirt, the snow is melting, Ernie and I ran my car through Scrubs today and Ernie took the Christmas lights off the roof. All definite signs of spring!

Jana and Kyle and families came over for a last minute barbeque this afternoon. We were hoping Dylan and Emily and Kelsey and Murray would be able to come as well but they already had plans. Hard to plan last minute stuff with everyone. Guess we'll take whoever we can!

We put hamburgers on the barbequer. They tasted so good. I bought the best buns at Allen's today -- they were so fresh and homemade tasting. Anyway -- it all tasted good. My parents happened to stop by right before everyone came over so they stayed and ate with us too. They enjoyed seeing everyone especially the great-grandkids. I'm so glad we have family close by. Wish Daelyn and Shalise and their families were closer.

2 comments:

  1. Aaww... I wish I could have been there too! It is still WAY too cold here to be having a barbeque! Glad you guys had fun! CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING WAHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so goofy that our spring weather is just about over! We probably have another month or so of high 70's & 80's then summer...ugh!

    ReplyDelete